Due to the stay at home order here in Massachusetts, this year, we’ll be running a curbside pick-up system at the Harpoon Brewery in Boston.
New this year, we’ve set up 1-hour time blocks for pick-ups with a limited number of slots, since we have a limited number of cars that we can process each hour. You MUST reserve a pick-up slot from these days and times below:
- Thursday, May 28th 4:30-6:00 pm
- Sunday, May 31st 11:00 am-12:00 pm
- Tuesday, June 2nd 5:00-6:00 pm
**Please note, you will receive an email confirmation from us after you reserve your pick-up slot. All email confirmations list a default start time of May 5 at 11AM when bib pick-up begins. Your specific pick-up slot is listed in the top right corner of the PDF. You will receive another email confirmation from us the night before your pick-up.
You ARE allowed to pick up for other people, BUT:
- You MUST be 21+ with a valid ID
- You MUST add their names to the form we've included when you sign up for your time block here, *do not reserve an additional spot within your pick-up window
- You MUST have a photo or copy of a valid ID for everyone you are picking up for so we can match it with their registration
When you arrive at the brewery during your chosen time, please:
- Stay in your car
- Wear a mask
- Keep your windows up
- Present your confirmation email, which you’ll receive the night before your pick-up
- Pop your trunk when asked, and we’ll load your race packet and swag bag for you
Where do I go?
The Harpoon Brewery is at 306 Northern Ave. Boston, MA 02210. When you arrive, our staff will direct you to the pick-up line, helping to move everyone through as quickly and safely as possible. To help us do that, please list names of everyone you wish to pick up for in this link when you sign up for your time block.